Easy choco cookies
Hello choco lovers!
Today is choco cookies day 😊
Most people I know love choco cookies, and if you are reading this post, I´m guessing you love them too. And I get it, what is not to love about them? They are soft, sweet, super tasty and easy to make. They are just amazing!
And, what we also love about these cookies is how versatil they are. You can eat them warm, cold, as a dessert, as a snack, in sommer, in winter. They are kind of super cookies 😊
If you are a busy person, who doesn’t have much time, but still wants to eat homemade cookies, then this is the perfect recipe for you.
Choco Cookies Ingredients
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g butter (melted)
- 50 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g nuts (optional)
- 4 tbsp cocoa nibs or chocolate pieces
- A pinch of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat butter, egg, sugar, flour, baking powder and cocoa nibs or chocolate pieces in that order until you obtain a soft dough.
- Form little balls with moistened hands and place them on the baking sheet with plenty of space.
- Add chocolate pieces on top
- Bake cookies for 14 minutes.
- Leave them to cool completely (they will firm up).
For decoration you can use a bit of powdered sugar.
Baking choco cookies could be a nice family activity to do with kids. They love helping in the kitchen, and this is just the perfect occasion to let them do it 😊.
Have fun and enjoy your delicious cookies!
You are still not sure what is the right chocolate for you?
Subscribe to our monthly chocolate box and discover the world of craft chocolate from the best bean-to-bar chocolate makers.
Every month something new!